Monthly training

I was surprised to find a message from Princess Shelle when I turned on my skype this evening. She had sent me the new monthly training file before sending it to anyone else. I felt very honored to be the first to have it and listened immediately. I love this file! It helped me to just let my thoughts go and when she woke me up, it felt like only a few minutes had passed. This file is so relaxing, it's perfect for listening after work and forgetting the stress of the day.

She also asked me, if I had kept my flat tidy like I should and I had confess that I have been lazy. I had focused on setting up my home-automation so much for the last two weeks, that I neglected cleaning and tidying up. I'm almost done with installing everything, so I promised to get everything fixed again on the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment