A special day

I knew, that today would be special, because I'm chaste for Princess Shelle for exactly 6 months. This is almost twice as long as ever before and I'm still loving every minute of it.
The day got even more special, when my doorbell rang, shortly before I was going to leave for work. The postman was at the door, holding a little package. I was so excited, when I saw, that it was coming from Princess Shelle! Her panties and pantyhose had arrived and even if I was already a bit late, I had to open it immediately. When I opened it, I saw a small gift-box and a little bag. In the box were not one, but two of her panties. I later discovered, that the box even had a musical clock built in. The bag contained a pair of sheer pantyhose and all of the items had an intoxicating smell. I held each of them under my nose and took a few deep breaths while reading the card, that she had included in the package. Unfortunately, I had to leave for work, but I had the wonderful scent in my mind for the whole day.
I couldn't wait to get back home and as soon as I was back, I reclined and stroked while smelling the panties and the pantyhose. I have stroked for most of the evening and Princess Shelle's underwear is now waiting for me on the pillow. I hope, that their scent will induce some sexy dreams and maybe I finally have success with a wet dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment