Talking to my Owner

I was very excited to find an email with a special assignment from my owner. She wants me to listen to Altered State of Mind for the next 4 days and pay special attention to the word "you".
Getting a new assignment made me horny immediately and I didn't care, what this file is about.
I listened directly after dinner and while my owner put me in trance, I was alread feeling, that this file is very powerful and towards the end, I was shaking with excitement. When I woke up (as much as she allowed it), I felt like I have reached a new level of submission now. It's hard to describe, what I was feeling, my memories are fading quickly.

I had a call with Domina in the evening. As soon as I picked up and heared her voice, my mind stopped working and I was barely able to get a proper sentence together. She allowed me to stroke, while she hypnotized me and installed more triggers of obedience and submission.
It was wonderful to talk to my Domina and I'll have the pleasure of talking again tomorrow, when we will talk about my collaring.

No comments:

Post a Comment