Tied down and forced to cum

The last few days have been an interesting experience. I had a short call with Domina on Friday to plan our next session and during that, She gave me Her newest file. I loved to have it as one of the first and of course, i listened as soon as we had finished speaking.
Dark Room - Oblivion is a little confusing and while i notice it's effect, it's hard to describe. But i will try... Domina's voice has already become a constant companion in the back of my mind. Whatever i think or do, a little part of my mind is thinking of Her. Now, with the conditioning from the new file, She's invading my memories. It started subtle after the first listening. Whenever i recalled a sexy memory, the voice in the back of my head came forward and with every time i listen to the file, the effect becomes stronger. Eventually, She will become a part of all my sexy memories...

Yesterday, we had a very fun session. I was laying on my back, pinned down to the bed with medical restraints. The cuffs around my ankles, thighs, waist and chest didn't leave me much room to struggle. My electro-stimulation device was set up with electrodes on the head and base of my cock and the common pole on a butt-plug. It was connected to the remote-box, ready to be controlled by my Owner.
I reached up to the headboard and held the metal plates that were attached to my wrist-cuffs against the electromagnets that were mounted there. "i'm ready, Domina!"
She teased me a bit that She would lock me now and that i would be there for a while, before She pressed the button. Click! I was now completely at Her mercy, the only escape being a pair of scissors, so i would be able to cut the restraints (which would be costly to replace) in case of an emergency.
Domina Shelle started to take me into a light trance and while She was counting me down, i felt light tingles on my cock. Was She already using the estim-device or was it just my arousal? She finished the induction and started to really tease me. Wow! I had not expected Her to ramp it up so quickly. She increased the power level until it was becoming almost painful, then She turned it down as quickly. After a few cycles and playing with the settings a bit, She knew exactly how to get me moaning and Her reactions told me, that She was having a lot of fun teasing me. Oh, how i loved to be Her entertainment!
She began to tell a fantasy where i was the attraction at Her party. Being bent over a bench and tied down, i was fucked from both ends by Her and Her guests. I was getting even hornier and She started to edge me. Again and again and again, each time getting me a little closer. Initially, i had tried to hold back, but soon, i was just putty in Her hands and let it happened.
She alternated the edging with periods of frustratingly light stimulation, letting me cool down a bit and making me desperate for more. I don't know how often She edged me before She finally didn't turn the stimulation off and told me to cum. The power was on a high level at that point and i knew that it would feel 10 times more intense once i'd start to cum. Whenever i had been using the estim-device on my own, i had turned it down at this moment, because i was unable to stand that amount of stimulation. But what would Domina do? Any resistance would have been futile, so i didn't try to hold back. I started to cum and immediately i found myself begging for Her to turn it down. The stimulation prevented me to relax my muscles and thus, i was unable to ejaculate.
After keeping me begging for a couple of seconds (i think... it felt way longer), She finally turned the signal off and my cum started to dibble out. It was like the opposite of a ruined orgasm, cumming without spurting... an interesting new experience...
I was spent after this session, my muscles felt a little sore, i even had a headache for a minute from cumming so hard, but i loved it. Domina had fun, too. She wants to do that again very soon... i can't wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment