The suggestions are working

I was allowed two edges yesterday and i was looking forward to them for the whole day. I started very slowly to be able to enjoy it longer, but after a while i couldn't resist any more and edged for the first time.
I paused for a minute to cool down a bit. Then i started again and this time it was even more difficult not to edge too quickly. When i finally did, i stopped automatically and the urge to stroke was like blown away. I hadn't expected that the suggestions would be working this good!
I stayed in this state for the rest of the day. I was still horny, but the option to stroke seemed to be non-existing.
Today is again a day without touching and even worse, i'm only allowed two cups of coffee. I think i had told Domina how difficult this was for me during Lady Helena's boot-camp and now She's using this too...

No comments:

Post a Comment