Day 4: Mind climax

Day 4 of the chastity assignment contained one of my least favorite instructions, spending the day without underwear. I hate leaving home without, i feel so insecure and vulnerable and i always think that everyone knows.
But i also had enjoyable instructions. I was allowed a 2nd cup of coffee and Domina had assigned me 4 time-slots during which i was allowed 200 strokes. Unfortunately, 3 of them were during work-hours and i could only find time for one of those. I don't like stroke in a public restroom and counting the strokes didn't let me focus on the pleasure, so it was more an act of obedience than something fun. I was looking forward for the 4th time at home...

In the evening, i listened to both required sessions back to back. First to 'Brain Fried', which is my favorite chastity recording, then to 'Chastity Lesson 3'. In this one, Domina brought me so close to the edge with only Her words, that i experienced a mental orgasm each time She said 'Climax'. It was a total rush and left me even more horny...
Unfortunately, i hadn't watched the time and missed the last slot for stroking, but i didn't miss it...

No comments:

Post a Comment