Suffering for Her entertainment

I'm sure everybody knows the need to vent of a bit after a shitty day. Well, it was not me, who had a shitty day, but Lady Helena. So it was convenient for Her that we had planned a call on Friday and right after we had said hello, She informed me, that i was going to suffer to cheer Her up.
Of course i loved to have the opportunity to make Her feel better, But i also got a bit nervous.

To start with, Lady Helena told me to insert 3 ice-cubes into my ass. I hate the feeling, but it amuses my Commander to hear me whimper. Next was a pair of nipple-clamps before i got in position in front of the spanking-machine. I blindfolded myself and started to say my mantra in my mind while waiting for the things to come.
Lady Helena put on some music and while She was listening and sometimes singing along, She started to spank me. Unlike other times, She did not gradually ramp up the strength, but randomized it. A couple of times, She told me, that an extra hard stroke would be coming. I braced myself, expecting a burst of pain, but some of the times, She just delivered a light stroke. In the moment of the impact, i screamed, because i had anticipated pain, but a fraction of a second later, my scream turned into a relieved giggle. She was playing with my mind and i was getting confused...

Half way through the session, Lady Helena allowed me to stroke my sissy-clitty. It was difficult to get hard while concentrating on the mantra and receiving the spanking and my Commander increased the strength even more.
Unfortunately, my spanking-machine didn't work reliably at levels above 85%. Lady Helena was pissed and sent me to the kitchen to get more ice-cubes. She told me that i must fix it for the next time.
With 3 more ice-cubes up my ass, we continued. It felt like the ice-cubes were pressing on my prostate. Combined with the cold, it was a very strange feeling and when i was instructed to edge, it was difficult. Lady Helena stopped spanking me and i knew what was coming. The moment i informed Her that i was getting close, She delivered a hard stroke. She let me edge 3 times before our session ended.

While we were saying goodbye, i could tell, that Her mood was way better than at the beginning and She told me, that i had enlightened Her day. Hearing that was the best about the whole session. The pain-play was a lot of fun, but being able to entertain my Commander is the best feeling of all.

After the call, i checked my ass-cheeks in the mirror. I had some thick welts and in a few spots, my skin was starting to break. I wonder how it would have looked like with the spanking-machine fully working. I will find out sooner or later...

No comments:

Post a Comment