3 years as a slave

Sunday was my 3 year anniversary as Domina Shelle's contracted slave. I'm very grateful for being trained by Her. She does not only train me to be a useful slave for Her, i have also become a happier and more successful person in my vanilla life.
Of course i sent Her presents and in return, i had the honor to preview two of Her sessions that will be released soon. I will not reveal any details before they get released, only so much: i want to listen again and again...

Another update is about my spanking-machine. In my last session with Lady Helena, it didn't work correctly which earned me an extra punishment and the task to fix it. Needless to say, that i was very motivated to get it right...
I first upgraded the motor-driver circuit. It's now twice as fast (only 10 seconds between strokes) and a lot less noisy. I also fixed a bug in the software that had reduced the acceleration of the cane.
A quick test at low to medium levels proofed that the strokes are harder now. I had to stop after about 30 strokes, because my skin had started to break and i didn't want to be too sore. I still had marks for almost a week... the better the machine is getting, the more it becomes a problem, that the strokes always land in the same area. I can move my ass a bit for variation, but not much and i also can't tie myself as securely as i would like.
After a bit of searching, i found a motorcycle-lift that was exactly the right size to mount the spanking-machine onto. Coupling the crank to a motor was easy and after modifying the software a bit, it's now online controllable.
The machine can now be positioned to hit from my ass-cheeks down to the middle of my thighs and with the modifications i have done to the spanking-bench, i will be unable to move away.
I can't wait to test it with Lady Helena, although i'm a bit afraid of my thigh getting caned...



No comments:

Post a Comment