Sissygasm

Now that Domina Shelle has released one of the files She gifted me for our anniversary, i want to tell you about my experiences with it.
The file is called Sissygasm - Hypnoclitty. I don't remember the induction, which is a clue how effective it was, first thing i can remember is that i paused the session to get prepared. I dressed up, pushed a butt-plug in and went back to listening. Although this distracted me a bit, i fell back into trance very quickly. But next time i will be prepared from the start.
Domina instructed me to arouse myself, stimulate my nipples and i was quickly getting very horny. Then She finally allowed me to slide my hands into my panties and rub. No stroking, just rubbing. I first rubber at the base of my cock, but soon my hand slid down further until i was rubbing the spot between my balls and my sissy hole. It felt amazing.
When She allowed me to cum, it started as a mental orgasm like i had experienced before, but as i increased the pressure on the spot behind my balls, my cum suddenly started to ooze out.
I was totally surprised, i hadn't expected that. It felt a little strange, since the cum was flowing out without my muscles contracting. I was experiencing something like the other half of a ruined orgasm, which left me even hornier than before...

No comments:

Post a Comment