Hard caning

I had a very memorable session with Lady Helena yesterday...
I started to set up everything 30 minutes before the appointed time. I didn't know what She had planned, i only knew, that the spanking-machine would come to use. Like always, i was getting nervous while i was waiting. I was tired and not really in the mood for a spanking. I began to mantra and that helped me to prepare mentally.
5 minutes before the time, i received an email. Lady Helena was running late and asked to delay our session by one hour. No problem, but it didn't help with my nervousness.

An hour later, i saw Lady Helena coming online in Skype. Some final instructions for me to follow and a few minutes later, She was calling. Like always, hearing Her voice let me relax immediately and i was wondering why i had been nervous.
After a bit of small-talk, She instructed me to get on all fours in front of the spanking-machine. She armed it, judging from the duration the motor was running, She had set it to a rather high level, maybe i had been right to be nervous...

Lady Helena told me, that She would be using me as a guinea-pig for Her upcoming session. Wow, what an honor, i loved that! She started to take me down into a trance and to tell a story. I don't want to spoil anything, so i won't go into details, but i loved the story!
Soon i had forgotten about the cane that was behind me, ready to strike and the story didn't let me expect it either. Then it suddenly took a twist.
Swish!!! Before i realized what was happening, the cane had landed across both ass-cheeks and it hit me hard. Without a warm-up, this was on the brink of my pain threshold and there was no pleasure in my moans. She hit me a couple more times and i think She even increased the strength. How long would i be able to stand this without begging for mercy? I didn't want to disappoint Lady Helena, She was having so much fun...
"This probably woke you up a bit..."
A bit? What an understatement... Lady Helena ended the trance and we continued the small-talk. Was it over so soon? I wasn't sure if i wanted more or not...
"You said, you have vacations next week and don't have to sit. So i can spank you as much as i want, right?"
Yes, i had said that and i was regretting it a bit, but i was slowly getting into the mood for more pain and i certainly didn't want to spoil my Commander's fun.
She continued to spank me randomly while we were talking. I was now getting into the mood, too and the pain became pleasure. Lady Helena increased the strength whenever my moans got quieter, She managed to keep me in a perfect balance between pleasure and pain.
Then it was over. I didn't keep count, maybe it was 30 strokes, maybe more. I checked my ass in the mirror. Oh wow! My ass cheeks were one big fat welt that was already getting blue in some spots. In other areas my skin had turned white and was about to break.

Our session had come to an end. I thanked Lady Helena and of course took a photo and sent it to Her, so She could see Her handiwork. I love it that i can still feel my ass today. Not as much as i had expected, but enough to be a constant reminder of Lady Helena and the fun we had together...

No comments:

Post a Comment