Days 2 and 3

Day 2:
Today was not very different from yesterday, but it was hard at work without coffee... i felt tired when i returned home. I listened to Chastity Lesson 1 after dinner, looking forward to be allowed to stroke, but i kept falling so deep, that i forgot to move my hand. After waking up, i felt refreshed and a bit less tired.
I listened to Idee Fixe in bed. I didn't remember what it was about and was hoping for some stroking instructions, but instead it left me very horny and it took me a while before i was able to sleep. I had strange dreams during the night, something about not being in control, but i can't recall details.

Day 3:
The day went similar to day 2. I had enough distraction, so the chastity didn't bother me much. i'm trying to trick myself with hot fruit-tea, at least it gives me the feeling of a cup of hot coffee in my hands...
I listened to Wicked Acceptance early in the evening. It's one of the few sessions I didn't know already. I can't really tell what happened during the trance, i just felt very quiet and cozy, but as soon as i heard the word 'chastity' towards the end, it all washed over me. Hard to describe...
I had reserved Chastity Lesson 2 for bedtime. Although i know the series, i didn't remember that it includes the permission to stay on the edge as long as i liked afterwards. I had planned to turn around and sleep after the session, but of course i enjoyed the edging. I don't know how long i edged until i finally stopped and fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment