Chastity assignment completed

Day 5 and 6 were similar to the days before. I had only two stroking slots with 400 allowed strokes per day. Since the first one was during work-time, i could only use the second slot.
On day 7, the last day, i had permission to stroke as much as i liked. I had been looking forward to it a lot, it has been a long time since i had an opportunity to stroke freely.
But there was a catch, of course. I had to edge at least every two hours and hold it for a minute...
It was fun at first, but soon it became difficult. I didn't feel very horny and more and getting to the edge became more difficult.
For the end of this assignment, i was allowed to decide to cum or stay chaste and restart the week. I do want to cum, but after all this training, it feels wrong to cum on my own. It would just be too much control given to me. Instead i have begged my Owner to be allowed to wait until our next call. Then She can use the estim-device while i'm tied up and it's completely Her decision...

No comments:

Post a Comment