New chastity assignment: Day 1

Domina Shelle had hinted, that there would be some strict chastity coming and so i was looking forward to the new session a lot. I had it in my email on Saturday morning, but unfortunately, i had to wait until the afternoon before i could listen.
The new session is part of Domina's Reform-School series and the induction followed the scheme, that i was already used to from the other lessons, so it felt familiar from the beginning and let me fall deep. I didn't remember many details when i woke up, but i knew, that i would subconsciously follow the instructions and there was also an assignment for the next 7 days. Since it was already late in the afternoon, i decided to start the next day.

Day 1:
I started the day with the special mantra for this assignment and additionally i had to wear nipple-clamps while doing it. This woke me up a bit quicker than usually. I took a shower and got comfy with a cup of coffee. This would be the only one for today, since Domina is restricting me to one cup per day again. This is a bigger sacrifice for me than staying chaste and it started to affect me as soon as i had finished that cup of coffee.
There are also a couple of sessions to listen to each day. Some of them are required, others are optional. Since the instructions gave me permission to follow stroke commands in the sessions, I listened to the required ones (Chastity Lesson 1 and Living on the edge) back to back in the afternoon. I had forgotten the incredible urge to edge, that 'Living on the edge' creates after listening and it took me a bit by surprise. I wanted to stroke badly already while Domina woke me up and i could barely wait. Even if i had wanted to, there would have be no chance to resist.
The post-hypnotic suggestions of 'Living on the edge' required me to edge 3 times in a row and i thought, that it would be quick and easy, but somehow i continued to doze off, while i was stroking. Was this due to some suggestion or just the lack of caffeine? I finally managed to stay awake long enough to do the required edges and to my surprise, it was easy to stop.
For the rest of the day, i had an urge to touch every now and then, but the first day went by without being too difficult...

1 comment: