Mind orgasm

I couldn't fall asleep at night and while I was lying in bed, turning left and right, I started to day-dream about kinky things. Then, suddenly, out of a compulsion, I got up and got a pair of wrist-cuffs and tied my hands together. I locked everything with padlocks, put the keys in my k-safe and set the timer for early this morning.
To my surprise, i fell asleep quickly and slept well. I think, I'll do that more often and slowly add more bondage to get used to sleep bound...

As part of my assignment, I listened to Focal Point in the afternoon. Normally, it would require stroking and it ends with cumming, but since I'm in my chastity-month, Domina had instructed me to focus on my anus instead. So I started to listen with a lubed up dildo in reach and when She told me to stroke, I fucked myself accordingly. By the end of the file, I couldn't take the fucking any more. I had to relax my ass and my hand had become tired, too. So when Domina told me to cum, I was just lying on my side and listening to Her voice. Nonetheless, I had a strong mind-orgasm, the strongest I ever experienced! It lasted long and felt very close to a real one, the rush, the contractions, just the spurting was missing. I think, with a bit more training, I'll be able to achieve that, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment