Domina's birthday

Saturday was my Owner's birthday, the most important day of the year! I had sent Her present early and She already received it last week, but I asked Her, not to open it until Her birthday. I'm so excited to hear, how She likes it!
She also gave some presents to Her slaves. The first one was a little assignment... I was allowed to edge, but afterwards, I had to slap my cock with a ruler 10 times. The edge was easy to achieve and I tried not to hold back when I slapped my cock. It stung and it was a kind of pain, that I didn't enjoy, but doing this for my Domina made me very happy. I had to do this procedure four times and each time, the pain took longer to subside and edging got more difficult. In the end, I was relived that it was over, but I was also very happy, that Domina had once again pushed myself a little farther than I would have been able to do myself.
The other present, She made, were two new brainchip upgrades. I haven't listened to them yet, but I took the opportunity of Her recent 2-for-1 offer to get some files, that had woken my interest. The first one is called 777. It came without a description and being surprised by Her commands is something I always love. For the free file, I chose Vampiress, a fantasy session that sounds very erotic.

This afternoon, I finally found time to listen to 777. As there is no description and I don't want to spoil anything, I can only say, that this is not a session for beginners and not to be taken lightly. It was an emotional roller-coaster ride, but I think, it's also an important lesson.
Afterwards, I felt, that I had to do something, some kind of commitment to cleanse my mind. I wrote an email to Domina Shelle, expressing my feelings and together with a little tribute, I committed to a whole month without touching. I have asked Her for some deep-throat and anal training instead, skills that a good sissy should have...
After sending the email, I went to my bedroom and put on a posture-collar and nipple-clamps. I spread rice in front of Her picture and knelt on it while I chanted my mantra. The discomfort helped me a little to get back to a normal state of emotions, but it took until the late afternoon to be fully recovered...

No comments:

Post a Comment