Blind Dominance

The last two days have been surprisingly easy. Although I didn't have much distraction, my arousal stayed on a normal level and I was managing to stay chaste without much struggle.

Things changed this afternoon...  Domina Shelle had released Her newest session Blind Dominance and I couldn't wait long to listen. It starts as a nice fantasy of how She sneaks into my live and ends as extension of the cock control, She took in Dangerous Pleasures. I still couldn't follow Her stroking instructions, but I could imagine, how it would feel and Her moaning brought my arousal back to the fullest extent.


After waking up, I was still extremely horny. My cock was throbbing and I was desperate to touch, but I still love this feeling when I'm giving up for Her what I crave so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment