Horny

Today was my 11th day of my chastity month and like the last time, it marked the point from which things started to get a little more difficult. I was horny from the moment I woke up and I couldn't help but take a dildo with me into the shower and fuck it while I was washing myself. I leaked a lot of precum, but it didn't help much with my arousal.
I tried to keep myself busy, but every sexy image, every though of my Domina, let my cock grow.
In the evening, Lady Helena ordered me to clean my bathroom with a toothbrush, like Domina Shelle had done it a while ago. For the fraction of a second I thought, how boring this task is, but the the pleasure of obedience took over and caused an erection once again.
I had already cleaned my flat yesterday, but it's not an option to question a command from my Superiors. So I focused even more on the details this time and left out the big surfaces that were already clean. After 90 minutes, I couldn't think of any spot that I might have missed. I had even moved the cabinet under the sink away to clean there. I was satisfied with my work...

While I was cleaning, I had listened to a random playlist of loop-files and many of them were about chastity. This helped me with my desperation. I'm still horny, but the desire to stroke isn't that strong anymore. Maybe it's also the fact, that I'm a bit exhausted from cleaning...

No comments:

Post a Comment