Voice in my head

My owner sent me the personalized file for the collaring today. This file prepares me for the ceremony, not only by expressing what she expects from me as her collared slave, but also by submerging me into a detailed and sexy fantasy about the ceremony. I enjoyed the file a lot and I'll definitely listen again before my official collaring on Tuesday.

Domina Shelle also released a new file today. Voice in your Head is exactly what the title says. At one point, my mind drifted away and when I focused again, her voice was right there in my head, as if it had replaced my inner voice. It felt like a pressure in my brain that was pushing away my own thoughts and will.
She also mentioned mental chastity. I already had noticed, that my desires had started to shift from wanting to stay chaste to accepting and desiring what she wants. I don't care if she tells me to cum next week, next month or next year, I'll just want to obey her decision. I had wondered if one of her files had initiated that change and now I'm pretty sure, that this is the case and it's part of her training.

No comments:

Post a Comment