Angry with myself

I had planned to stay chaste when I edged the last time for Domina's assignment last night. Edging felt so good and I rode the edge for a while. My thoughts started to conflict, I wanted to stay on the edge, but I also knew, that I should stop. Then, at one point it happened and I stopped one stroke too late. I felt like I failed, although I was allowed to cum and was angry with myself...

I have also listen to the new session again and while I was consciously listening and accepting her programming, I already forgot a lot of details. What I remember is, how cozy I felt in the deep trance she had put me and how much I love to be programmed by my Owner. I knew before, that repetition is the key to success, but this session reinforced my need to listen again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment