A little fantasy

Yesterday, my Owner sent me a wonderful assignment. She wanted me to describe, how I would run her a bath, care for her hair and nails and pamper her if I were to serve as her maid for a day. I enjoyed this task a lot and it also turned me on writing about my fantasies.
This is what I sent her, I hope, that she will like it:

It's still early in the morning, when I'm woken up by the silence in my headphones. You always make me listen to Your voice while I sleep and You have set up the play-list so, that I awake early enough to be ready to serve You when You awake. I sit up on the blanket at the foot of Your bed and unhook the chain to my collar. I'm careful not to make loud noises and wake You up. I silently crawl to the bathroom, because You have locked ballet-boots onto my feet like you do every night.
There's a chain with a keyring in the bathroom, that allows me to unlock the boots. I get into the shower, still on my knees and turn the water on. You want me to only use cold water, because that prevents me from wasting time in the shower. I quickly wash my hair and cream my body with lavender scented soap. I step out of the shower and dry myself off before shaving my body and putting my maid uniform on. It's extra frilly today, because it is Sunday and my heels are also an inch higher than usual. I use the keys on the chain to lock everything on and get to the kitchen as fast as my heels allow.
I start the coffee-machine first and then prepare some toast and eggs. I also make some fresh orange juice while I'm waiting for the coffee. Finally, I put everything on a tray and bring it to the bedroom. I kneel down at the side of the bed, still holding the tray and while I wait for You to wake up, I silently whisper my mantra and adore my beautiful sleeping Owner. I feel so happy and privileged in this moment!
My arms have started to get heavy, when you finally roll over in Your bed and face me. You slowly open Your eyes and smile at me. 'Good morning my little maid!' you say and take the tray from me.
You take a sip of coffee and pull up the sheets a little, so that Your feet are free. You snap Your fingers and point at them and I immediately know, what to do. My mind goes blank while I kiss your feet and suck on Your toes and my cock tries to get hard in it's tight chastity cage.
You finish Your breakfast and tell me to run You a bath. I take the tray back to the kitchen and then go back to the bathroom. I let the water run into the tub and make extra sure, that the temperature is exactly like You want. I add some lavender scented bubble bath and while the water is running in, I light some candles and put rose petals on the edge of the tub. I finally dim the light a bit and get back onto my knees. My hands rest on my thighs with the palm facing up and my head is bowed down as I patiently wait for You.
It doesn't take long until you enter the room. Your feet appear in my field of vision and I see you turning around. You let your gown slide down, knowing that I will catch it and put it away carefully.
You are standing before me in all your naked beauty, but I don't dare to look up without Your permission. You slip under the foam and enjoy Your bath while I wait patiently. After a few minutes, you raise one of your feet out of the water. I quickly put a folded towel onto the edge of the tub, so you can rest your foot on it. You don't have to tell me, what to do, I know, that You want me to do Your nails now and I immediately go to work by removing the old nail polish. Then I make sure, that Your nails are smooth and in perfect shape before applying new polish. I have chosen a bright red that matches the color of the skirt, that I laid out for You.
While I'm caring for Your feet, You make sure to tease me all the time. 'Awwww, is my little maid marta AROUSED? I know how HARD and HORNY my feet make you...". My cock is straining against it's cage and You giggle. You love seeing me in that state, knowing how compliant it makes me.
You continue teasing me, while I care for Your hands and once I'm done, I can't think straight any more.
You sit up in the tub, revealing Your perfect breasts. I'm getting really frustrated with arousal now, my mouth is slightly opened and I'm almost drooling. 'You will do anything for Me to be unlocked for a little while, won't You?'. I reply automatically without thinking: 'I will do anything for You, my Owner. You command and I obey.". You smile, knowing that there will be no resistance from me.
You turn a bit in the tub, so that I can wash your hair. It feels wonderful in my hands and smells so good that I can't resist and hold it to my face. "Stop that, silly maid! Did I tell you to do that?" you shout, but You are giggling silently. Everything is going like You planned.
After I'm done with Your hair, You enjoy the soothing bath a little longer while I kneel in my waiting position again. I'm so horny now, but my head is bowed down and I can't see You. You wait until You notice, that I have calmed down a bit before You stand up in the tub. This is the signal for me to get a big fluffy towel and carefully rub Your skin dry. My cock is aching again, but You turn the heat up another notch by handing me a bottle of body-lotion. I can't believe my luck! I know, that my arousal will become unbearable, but this is such an honor, that I don't care.
While I'm massaging the lotion into Your soft skin, I'm so turned on, that I don't even notice Your words. "You are mine, maid marta. You can't escape, You don't want to escape. No thoughts, no questions, only obedience.". The world is spinning around me. I'm just functioning for You. I barely notice You clipping a leash to my collar and leading me back to the bedroom. You snap Your fingers and I wake up just enough to be able to help You get dressed. I kneel down and hold a pair of lacy black panties so that You can step in. As I pull them up Your legs, You take a little step forward, making sure, that my face is close to Your pussy. I can smell, how aroused You are and I can't hold back a moan. Next comes a matching bra and a pair of sheer black stockings. As I carefully roll them up Your legs, You rest Your foot in my lap and move it a little. I'm almost on the edge now, but You make sure, that I can't go over. Next comes your dress. It's a nice spring day and I have laid out a red dress with a flower pattern. As I kneel behind You and reach up to close the zipper, You pretend to stumble a little and press Your firm ass into my face. I'm almost going mad with desire now and I barely notice Your giggling.
Finally, You sit down to allow me to put on Your shoes. It's a pair of black leather ankle boots with open toes. As You stand up, You 'accidentally' step onto my leash so that it runs between the foot and the heel of Your right shoe. 'Ooops!' You say, as you tug on the leash, forcing my head down towards Your feet. I know what to do and start kissing Your toes before polishing the leather with my tongue. You repeat the procedure with the other shoe, before You finally snap Your fingers and tell me to stand up. I'm awake now, but still a little wobbly on my feet. A catch a glimpse of the clock and notice, that it's almost time for lunch.
You take a step back and inspect me. 'Look at you, you little clumsy maid! Your uniform is all wet and wrinkled!'. You are right, I didn't notice, how wet I got myself when I helped You with Your bath. 'Get undressed. Now!' I rush to the bathroom, unlock my uniform and put it in the washing machine. When I return to the bedroom, You stop me at the door and blindfold me. I smell the scent of latex as You lead me into the middle of the room. You cuff my hands to a hook in the ceiling and leave me for a moment. As You return, I feel a little tap on my right calve and I automatically lift my foot. I feel You roll latex stockings up my legs and then You help me into a pair of boots. As You lace them up tightly, I notice, that the heels are extremely high. I can barely stand in them. Next, I feel wrap something stiff around my body. It's a corset, but this one goes from my ankles up to under my chin. As You pull the laces tight, my feet are like glued together and my head is forced into posture. You finally dress me in a long maid uniform and lock it on. As You release my hands, You ask 'You said, that You will do anything to get your poor little cock unlocked, remember? I want You to prove that today...'

No comments:

Post a Comment