Dazed and Confused

Weekend! Time for a new file! I don't care anymore, what the sessions are about, every new one is something very special. It's impressive, how my Owner manages to release files of such high quality every week.
Her newest file is called Dazed and confused. After taking me into deep trance, she made me stroke slowly and at the same time, she created a strong urge to cum. She even gave the option to cum, but as her chastity slave, I was not allowed to. My body told me, that I needed to cum, but my mind said no.
Unfortunately, I was interrupted a couple of minutes before  the session ended, so I don't know the whole file yet, but I will listen again tonight to find out.

I also had an interesting dream again... Domina Shelle had posted a picture of her feet on Twitter and they reappeared in this dream. We were in a pool and Lady Helena repeatedly pushed my head under the water a made me worship Domina Shelle's feet. I was gasping for air, but at the same time, I enjoyed every moment. The dream was very short unfortunately, I would have liked to experience everything a bit longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment