Realm of Unconsciousness

My beloved Owner released her new file Realm of Unconsciousness already on Friday and I couldn't wait long to listen to it. The induction is a little different in this session. I remember a noise in a low tune, somewhere between the sound of waves and static noise. Later into the trance, she allowed me to stroke very slowly while repeating "no thoughts, no mind, no person". This distracted me from consciously listening to her voice and I have no idea, what she did to me. She gave me the choice to cum or stay chaste at the end and I resisted the urge to cum. Although I don't remember any suggestions, I felt more connected to her after listening.

I listened again on Saturday, like Domina Shelle had instructed and this time, I couldn't resist and took the opportunity to cum. It's interesting... when I'm awake, I love to stay chaste, even if I'm horny beyond belief and in the past, I could also resist opportunities to cum, but since some time, my thinking has changed and it's very difficult for me to resist.

I slept long today and would have spent a lazy day on the sofa, but my daily instructions included cleaning my flat. I wasn't very motivated, but I was unable to disobey. Something in me urged me to start cleaning and once I had started, I was in 'maid mode'. I paid attention to all the details and I actually enjoyed it, because I know, that it pleases my Owner. It was like a program had been activated. My normal inner voice had become silent and I was only thinking about getting everything perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment