Stroking assignment

Princess Shelle gave me a stroking assignment for today. I didn't have many opportunities to masturbate since a month, so I appreciated it a lot.
The assignment started when I woke up and I had to tease the head of my cock for 15 minutes. This light touching was super frustrating and after half the time, I desperately wanted more stimulation.
After I got up, I put on my maids uniform and started to clean up the dirt that was left from painting last week.
The second part was at noon. I had to put two rubber bands one my cock and one on my hand and stroke for 6 minutes without edging. After each minute, I had to snap the rubber band on my hand, this reset my arousal every time. The red stripes from snapping the rubber band are still visible and I think, they will last a couple of days.
After having lunch, I finished cleaning and finished my maid service with listening to Handmaiden. My arousal was bearable before that, but afterwards, I was so horny, that I could hardly wait for the next part of the assignment.
This one was at 6pm and this time, I was allowed to edge while kneeling in front of Princess Shelle's picture. Afterwards, Princess Shelle wanted me to send her a small tribute and either ask for permission to release or make a chastity offering. I couldn't help, but offer to extend my chastity until Valentine's Day, although I'll have to wait longer until I find out, how the hands-free trigger works. But this also gives me more time to train with the hands-free files.
The last part of the stroking assignment will be in bed before I sleep and I think that I'll go to bed earlier than usual today...

No comments:

Post a Comment