A session with Lady Helena

I had a wonderful chat-session with Lady Helena today. After some initial chat, she told me to insert a large butt-plug and started to hypnotize me. I was surprised, how good that worked in chat, it didn't take long until I was completely focused on her messages and I forgot everything around.
She told me to kneel down and first kiss and lick and later suck a strap-on. While she was taking me deeper, she allowed me to stroke slowly.
When she finally woke me up, I was surprised, how quickly the time had passed and I also realized then, that my knees and jaw had started to hurt a bit.
She told me to keep the plug in for two more hours. I'm still wearing it now and I have one more hour to go. I'm suffering a bit and if I had know it, I would have chosen a slightly smaller plug, but I'll will go through with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment