A task from Lady Helena

I received an email from Lady Helena this afternoon. She thanked me for her Christmas present and set me a little task. She wants me to come up with five ideas for files or games and if she likes at least four of them, she will send me a pair of her panties. I love this task!
Princess Shelle's 12 Days of Christmas assignment required me to tie myself up and edge three times today. I love also this task and I was looking forward the whole day to do it in the evening. I tied my feet together, put on a mask, gag and blindfold and stroked. And while I stroked, I thought about all the naughty things, that I could suggest to Lady Helena. I took my time with edging, and in the end, I stroked for almost two hours. I still haven't found five good ideas, but I have a couple of days left...

No comments:

Post a Comment