Dreams

I had a strange dream last night... I was at work, having a video-conference with one of our remote-offices and on the other side, there were only women in the room. All of them were dressed in provocative clothing. Short skirts, stockings, high-heels...
I had to report to them about the status of my current project and while I was doing that, they were giggling and whispering to each other. It was a bit humiliating, but at the same time, it turned me on.

My erotic dreams seem to get more frequent now. Only a few nights before, I had another one, but the only thing I can remember from it, is that there was a tied-up slavegirl in front of me...
I still had no wet dream, as the hands-free training requires me to, I wonder, how long it will take until I finally have one...,

No comments:

Post a Comment