All tied up

After all that edging for the stroking contest and the day afterwards, the last few days have been quite frustrating without it. I had become accustomed to it before, but now, the urge is fully back.
I have also continued practicing with the Hands Free files, which certainly had a share in increasing my arousal.
Princess Shelle has released the newest file, All Tied Up, yesterday. Unfortunately, I didn't find time to listen to it and had to wait until today. The file is different than most of the other files that I have listened to. It doesn't contain any conditioning (at least not any that I noticed), but instructions to do after the session ends. So I tied my wrist and ankles afterwards and connected them with a rope. She had instructed me to eat and drink from bowls like her little puppy, which wasn't easy in bondage.
After that I was allowed some stroking, which I appreciated very much. While I was getting in an upright kneeling position for that, I lost balance and fell to my side, without being able to do anything about it. This made me feel especially helpless and vulnerable.
Princess Shelle has mentioned, that there will be more dungeon play coming and I'm looking forward to it a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment