Punished in my dream

While I was having a coffee this morning, a memory suddenly came to mind mind. It seemed so real, that it took me a moment to realized, that I had an erotic dream again last night. This time, I was tied face down on a bed and two women came in. The first one started spanking my ass with a leather strap. She hit me often and hard, hard enough to make it a more of a punishment than kinky play. When she was finished, I turned my head and could see my bottom red and bruised. I also saw the second woman approaching me with a thick cane in her hand. This scared me a bit and at this point my memories of the dream end.

The new session for this week is called Erotic Hibernation. The description says "may contain some loss of memory", this is totally understated. I have no clue, what happened or how much time passed between the induction and the end of the file. After the file ended, I remained mindless and stroked slowly while fantasizing about Princess Shelle using me for her pleasure. When I finally opened my eyes, it was already getting dark outside, I must have stroked for almost one hour.
Even after that, I still felt being controlled and I knelt down in front of her picture and chanted my mantra.

No comments:

Post a Comment