Horny the whole day

I had a very interesting dream again. I was on all fours and two women were standing before me. I could only see their legs in heels and stockings, but the scene reminded me to the Christmas file I listened to yesterday, so I supposed that the women were Princess Shelle and Lady Helena.
They commanded me to get undressed and then, they locked me into a dog cage. It was just big enough to allow me sit or lay down in a curled up position.
In a later scene, I remember, that I was still in the cage, but this time I was not alone. There was a slave-girl with me and we were both tied up. There was very little room in the cage for two persons and we tried to shift around and find a comfortable position or free ourselves, but with no luck.
I assume, that I had this dream early in the morning, because when I woke up, I was so horny, that I had a hard time keeping my hands off my cock. I managed to fall asleep again after a while, but I awoke two hours later, still horny as hell.
I stayed horny the whole day, but I was only allowed 5 minutes of stroking in the shower. I'll go to bed very horny tonight, maybe this will trigger another dream and maybe it finally is a wet dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment