Giggles

I found a response to my email with the stroking results in my inbox this morning. Princess Shelle was pleased and as a reward, I am allowed to edge every morning and evening for the next four days. I had thought, that I had edged enough for a while, but I'm already looking forward to do it again this night.
Princess Shelle has released the new training file for her contracted slaves today. This one made me connect her giggles with arousal and being mindless, regardless if it's in a recording or written. She giggled a lot at the end of the session and when it ended, I was super horny and desperate to stroke.
I wanted to experience that effect again later, so I read her last email and when I read the word giggle, I stopped reading and my eyes stayed focused on it. The other words faded away and my cock got hard. I stayed this way for a while, until I was able to break away and continue reading.
Princess Shelle uses the word a lot in her emails and from now on, reading them will be a special experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment