Kept busy

Domina Shelle and Lady Helena kept me pretty busy this weekend...
When i woke up on Thursday, i had an email from Lady Helena with a new assignment. I was to edge as often as possible until Sunday evening and besides that, She told me to wear nipple-clamps for one hour each day and listen to Don't Think.

I had planned to start as soon as i returned home from work and spent the rest of the evening with edging, but in the afternoon, i got an assignment from Domina Shelle, too. She wanted me to refresh my  Playground Triggers over the weekend. Besides listening to the introduction session each day, She assigned me three trigger files to listen to on Friday and Saturday.

After listening to Lady Helena's file, it put clothespins onto my nipples. They weren't painful at first, but i knew this would change. I stroked and edged two times before my nipples started to burn and the pain got too distracting. There were still 15 minutes left and i tried to keep myself horny enough, so taking the clamps off would suck less. I removed the clothespins very carefully and the pain was bearable, but my nipples stayed sore for quite a while afterwards.

On Friday morning, i had another email from Domina Shelle. She had sent me six free files with brain-chip updates, how generous of Her! I was curios about the files, but decided to wait until i had finished my assignments.

However, i couldn't wait to listen when i read the description of the new file, that Domina Shelle released on Saturday. The description of Re-Form School sounded so hot, that i couldn't resist. My memories of the session are a bit blurred, so i need to listen again before i can tell about details, but i remember that it was indeed very sexy, but also a lesson in female superiority.

I spent most of the weekend with stroking and listening to sessions. At times, it felt like i didn't even wake up completely between sessions and in the end, the weekend was over in the blink of an eye. I wrote an emails to my Owners, reporting my assignments done and hoping that Lady Helena would be pleased with the 13 edges i did.

Both have allowed me to cum, but Lady Helena has already a new assignment for me. This week, for my 13 edges, i'll have to accumulate 13 hours of wearing nipple-clamps and also of wearing a butt-plug. With 6 days left, that's more than 2 hours a day, with my nipples still being a bit sore, this won't be an easy assignment...

No comments:

Post a Comment