Chastity Assignment

Many of Domina Shelle's recent sessions gave me the opportunity to cum. Although i appreciated it and enjoyed those moments, i noticed how cumming too often has decreased my submissive feelings and so, i was happy to see Her release a new Chastity Assignment last weekend.
I had to wait until Monday to start, but each day, the waiting increased my anticipation. She gave the option to either go for 7 or 10 days and of course, i opted for the longer one.
The first two days have been without touching, just listening to two of Her chastity recordings each day. This was a very good start to get me into the mood again.
Today, on the third day, i was allowed some stroking, but only while doing my mantra and when it was required by the files i was instructed to listen to. And i was only allowed slow stroking and had to stay away from the edge...
That last part was very frustrating! I longed to stroke faster, to feel more pleasure and to enjoy an edge and without my Owner's control, i would have been too weak to resist this urge.

2 comments:

  1. What happens if you are tempted and go too far?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would automatically stop and ruin my orgasm, then i'd confess...
      it has happened once and i was punished with one hour corner-time

      Delete