More maid training

I had a fun maid-training session with Domina Shelle tonight.
Like She instructed, i was waiting in my uniform and with a feather-duster until She called me. After a bit of initial chat, She sent me to dust everything in the living-room, while She kept talking. She first described how She would sit back and relax with a glass of wine while watching me work, but then started to take me into a light trance.
After a while, i thought that i'd found and removed all the dust and reported to my Owner. She had me take a while glove and test my work and of course, there was some dust left. This earned me the first punishment, a 10 minute caning from Lady Helena. I must confess, that i liked to hear that and i'm looking forward to my call with Lady Helena on Thursday.
Domina had me start all over and despite my efforts, the second check with the white glove still showed a little bit of dust. Domina sentenced me to another 10 minutes of caning and this time i started to get a bit worried. If Lady Helena is in a sadistic mood on Thursday, sitting down will be painful for several days afterwards.
But Domina Shelle wasn't finished yet. She told me to fetch a belt and hit my inner thighs with it. I hadn't noticed, how deep in trance i must have been at that point and how compliant Domina Shelle had made me, but when i spanked my thighs, i was just acting upon Her command without thinking about the pain that the impact would cause. And so, i didn't hold back and hit my thighs hard.
After having me insert a butt-plug, Domina sent me onto the third round of dusting and this time, i managed to pass the glove-test. She allowed me to stroke and edge and when i got close, She asked if i want to save my orgasm for Her. I had answered with "Yes, Domina!" over and over again while i was dusting and so i didn't think and just answered in the same way again.
Before finishing our call, Domina Shelle gave me with some assignments. I'll have to listen to Sissy Maid tonight (which has a lot of similarities to what we did tonight) and i will have to spend 3 hours cleaning my bathroom until the end of the week. She expects me to have everything clean enough, that i will lick and kiss the toilet without hesitation if She told me so.

No comments:

Post a Comment