Nipple torture

Lady Helena is really keeping me busy with assignments. After having edged 13 times last weekend, She used that number to torture me this week. Starting on Tuesday, i had to wear nipple-clamps for 13 hours and a butt-plug for the same amount of time until Sunday evening.
The butt-plug would be no problem, but i know, that with my nipples still being sore from the last assignment, this part would become hard.
I decided to divide the hours evenly over the six days. The first day was fun, i divided the time into four sessions with a little break in between. Each of them got a little harder, since the soreness accumulated, but i had no problem standing it.
Wednesday was already more difficult, but i stuck to that pattern and was able to do the planned same of time.
The problems started on Thursday. My nipples were still so sore, that they hurt badly from the first moment i put the clamps on and i was not able to wear them for more than 15 minutes at a time. In the end, i ended with 30 minutes less than planned, that i would somehow have to catch up.
I had to take a break on Friday since even touching my nipples hurt.
Today was a bit better. I had more time to do my assignment with shorter intervals distributed over the day, but the soreness built up quickly again. I managed to reach the duration i had planned for, but was unable to catch up with the 160 minutes i was behind.
I still have the Sunday, but Domina Shelle has given me a maid assignment that will keep me busy and i think i will not be able to stand wearing the nipple-clamps under the breast-forms.
I will try my best, but i'm not very optimistic that i can reach more than 10 hours. I'm going to have to confess my failure and beg for punishment...

No comments:

Post a Comment