Maid Day

I had been looking forward to today since Domina Shelle surprised me with a sissy-maid assignment on Thursday.
So today, after taking a bath like She instructed, i got dressed while listening to Her Sissy Maid file. It had the desired effect to make me horny and connecting my arousal with doing my maid duties and so i was eager to start.
Dressed in my pink maid-uniform, with my highest heels and wearing a butt-plug, i started to clean the bathroom and then the kitchen. Before long, i was sweating heavily due to the weather and the adhesive breast-forms tugged painfully on my still sore nipples, but i knew, that Domina Shelle would not accept sloppy work. She had instructed me to send before and after pictures and since i had already cleaned earlier this week, i had to put extra attention to the details, so that the pictures would show a visible improvement.
After almost 4 hours, i was finished and happy to get out of my maid-uniform. Following my instructions, i took another bath and sent Her my report afterwards, before putting my feet up for the rest of the afternoon...

No comments:

Post a Comment