Begging for chastity

I'm on day 8 of the Chastity Assignment and for some reason, it's harder than longer periods before. I guess it's due to the fact that Domina Shelle has been very generous with permissions to stroke and cum lately. I just got too used to that...

In an email i sent Her this morning, i had expressed the state i'm currently in. I'm not sure what i want more, to cum or to stay chaste, but i know, that i would probably regret cumming once the momentary pleasure has ended and my constant arousal is gone.

A few minutes ago, i received Her answer. Just a few words like 'you don't want to cum' and 'you will make the right decision' were enough and before i knew it, i had replied and begged Her to extend my chastity. When i pressed the 'Send' button, it was like waking up from a short trance. It felt like She somehow triggered me to do that.
I have never felt so controlled, but i love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment