Don't think

Lady Helena has released a new recording yesterday. Don't think is an impressive demonstration of Her skills as a hypnotist. She didn't waste any time after the session started an had me in a deep hypnotic sleep within a few minutes. She didn't stop there and continued to count me deeper and deeper and then deeper again until my thoughts were completely turned off.
It felt amazing not to think and only enjoy Her soothing voice and the arousal She created within me.
Before waking me up, She implanted a powerful trigger that allows Her to take me back into this state.
I felt the urge to touch my cock grow while She counted me up. But the recording didn't end, Lady Helena continued to talk and turn me on and when She used the new trigger, i felt like i was being knocked over and fell back into a mindless state.
She continued to tease me before waking me up horny and denied...

No comments:

Post a Comment