Boot camp: graduation

I made it through Lady Helena's boot-camp and earned the privilege to be contracted and collared by Her. Tonight we had the collaring ceremony.
First, She told me to recite the mantras of all four weeks. I had expected that and had made an effort to learn them by heart. I didn't want to make the same mistake like in the first week. I made a few minor mistakes for which i will get a spanking later, but Lady Helena was satisfied and allowed me to stroke slowly while She took me into a light trance.
She told me to repeat after Her... sentences about serving Domina Shelle and Her forever, obeying them and make every effort to make their lives easier. She also wanted me to tell Her what i have learned in the last four weeks and how i felt about that.
Lady Helena had told me that i would be allowed to cum, but while i was stroking slowly, i didn't feel like i would be able to edge. Only when She told me, to get closer, i did and i came exactly when She instructed me to. I didn't feel like i had much control over it and this made it feel very special.

I proud to be accepted as Lady Helena's contracted slave. I now, that serving two superiors will require more dedication from me, but i'm also looking forward to experience the control of two powerful women.

No comments:

Post a Comment