Chastity surprise

I had an amazing Skype session with both my Owners today. We hadn't talked about what Domina Shelle and Lady Helena would do with me, so i got a little nervous as the appointed time approached.
The nervousness was quickly gone once we were talking and it didn't take long until Domina Shelle started to take me into trance. After a while, Lady Helena chimed in and started to tease me. First by talking about Her own arousal, but then She told me to rub my sissy clitty.
I was already getting the impression that i would get permission to cum when Domina suddenly put me into hypnotic chastity. She used the trigger word 'caged' to lock my desire to cum away. For a very long time, She said.
Lady Helena challenged Her suggestions by teasing me even more, but the physical part of my arousal was gone. While waking me up, they both teased me about how desperate they will make me and i'm really looking forward to that.
Before finishing our session, Lady Helena administered a couple of cane strokes with my spanking machine. I think She set it to a higher level than last time, it was just right to make me nervous about the next stroke and moan from the pain. It was not easy to take without a warm up, but hearing my Owners giggle and the nice afterglow i feel now, made it worth the suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment