Merry Christmas

first of all: Merry Christmas to all of my readers! (even if it's almost over)


My Christmas weekend normally would have started on Friday with being allowed to cum as the final instruction of the Christmas assignment, but my custom file had put me back into chastity and Domina Shelle wanted me to follow those instructions, rather than the Christmas assignment.
I don't mind and in fact, She has done me a favor with that. I was allowed to cum only two months ago and i don't need to again already.

I sent a report about the assignment to Domina and Lady Helena on Saturday. I hope, that they are satisfied with my performance, although i didn't edge as much in the last days as i did at the start. I just didn't want to edge any more and it was difficult to obey, probably an effect of listening to Power of suggestion last week...

This week, there were two new files. Hohoho - naughty or nice and a new Brain Chip mystery update. I listened to the first on on Saturday and left the other for later.
Naughty or Nice is a little Christmas treat from Domina Shelle and comes in two versions, one of them was labeled with 'Chastity', so i chose that. In this super-hot file, Domina describes what would be the ultimate reward for any slave. Being allowed to pleasure Her while She sits on my face! Needless to mention, how horny that got me!
It was no surprise and didn't change my situation, that the file ended with putting me into chastity over Christmas... i suppose, that the other version ends with permission to cum, but i won't find out...

After returning from the family visits, i finally could listen to the Brain Chip upgrade. It's a Guinea Pig version again and so i only knew, that it would install a new fetish. Although the last upgrade was a little edgy, i didn't hesitate to listen to this one. I quickly understood what it was about and one of the pictures that Domina Shelle had posted this week appeared before my inner eye.
The fetish was one that i already had, so it was boosted by a million times. I don't want to spoil anything, so i won't go into details, but while i was waking up, i was craving to view that picture and following my programming, it got me horny. Also when i watched TV later, my attention was drawn to this detail and reminded me of my Owner...

No comments:

Post a Comment