Seduction Trap

Domina Shelle released Her newest file Seduction Trap on Saturday and i have listened twice so far. As always, i fell deep and could vividly imagine the erotic images She described. At the same time as making me horny, She installed suggestions that make me want to serve Her even better.
Is this file seductive? For sure! But is it really a trap? All Her files have an element of deepening my devotion to Her, so i didn't expect anything else from this one. So i was not surprised by the effects.

Tomorrow i will start with an assignment that Domina and Lady Helena created. It will run until the 22nd and there is a normal version and one for sissies. Both of them are for free!

We will have a call on Wednesday, Domina will be the first to test-drive my remote control box. I'm already excited, i'm sure that this will be an amazing session.
On Friday, it's Lady Helena's turn, i think i will spend the weekend with a very sore bottom!

No comments:

Post a Comment