Tortured by Lady Helena

I had a mind-blowing call with Lady Helena this evening. After chatting a bit, we were ready to start and i was looking forward to get spanked, when She suddenly announced, that She wanted to use my other remote controlled toys, too. So i wired myself up to my e-stim device, with one channel on the base of my cock, the other on the tip and the common channel on a buttplug. I also tightened the shock collar around my balls. After kneeling down and bending over the spanking-bench, i put my hands into fist-mitts and Lady Helena activated the electromagnet to lock them into place.
I was now pretty helpless with my arms stretched out in front of me, i could only move a bit to the left and right, so the spanking-machine wouldn't always hit the same spot.
Lady Helena started to hypnotize me and had me in a slight trance quickly. She began to tell a story where i came to Her house and She drugged me and took me to Her basement. She strapped me to a spanking-bench, but not to punish me. She wanted to do an experiment...
After a couple of spanks, She sat on my back and started to play with my cock. She turned up the e-stim device in that very moment and without any communication other than my breathing getting heavier, She turned it to the perfect level to make my cock grow hard.
She continued the story with telling me how She smeared something sticky onto my cock and balls, then She got up to fetch something from a shelf. I was blindfolded in this story, so i couldn't see what it was, but She let me feel a tickling on my feet and began to explain that She was experimenting with ants. A special kind of ant with a very painful bite, She said. At that moment, i knew what was coming and this frightened me a little.
Lady Helena continued to describe how they crawled up my leg and suddenly i screamed. "Oh, did they bite you?" She laughed. She had activated the shock-collar and i think, She had turned it up to a higher level than we had tested before. She continued to tell, how the ants crawled up my legs, not sparing me of painful shocks until they reached my cock and balls.
At this moment, She turned up the volume of the e-stim device to a level that made me afraid i would cum (both, Domina Shelle and Lady Helena had explicitly said, that i'm was allowed to). But again, She found the perfect level to make me drip and keep me frustratingly horny.
She said, that maybe a spanking would chase the ants away and started the spanking-machine, but of course it didn't and i experienced a couple more bites/shocks that felt even more painful than before.
I was relieved when She started to count me up and surprising me with another shock while doing it.
"Oh, the unlocking doesn't work, but the timer is set to only 6 hours..." She nagged me, but i could hear from the tone of Her voice that She was only kidding. I heared the click of the relays and i was free.
Lady Helena asked me if i'd like some more spanks and of course i agreed. i needed to replace the paddle that we had used, because a part had broken off and She decided on the wooden spoon. To my horror, She wanted to spank my balls! 10 more strokes and after each one i should thank Her and wish Her Merry Christmas. It was a little difficult to get into a proper position in front of the spanking-machine, but then the spanks started. Lady Helena had allowed me to turn the strength down, but the spanks were hard and fast and all i could between them was scream, no time to thanks Her nor wish Her Merry Christmas. Lady Helena was very amused by my reaction and didn't punish me further.

The session was amazing and we both had a lot of fun.
I hate the shock-collar, because the pain is of a stingy kind that i don't like and the the shocks come without warning and catch me unprepared, but at the same time, i like how helpless this makes me feel.
Lady Helena loves it, because She can make me scream with it. She suggested to try it on my balls the next time. It scares me, but i couldn't say no to Her, so that will be my fate.

While i was cleaning up and disconnecting everything after our session, i noticed, that the shock-collar remote was turned up all the way to 9. When i tested for myself, i did that at level 5, occasionally 6 and i only once dared to press the button when it was on 7...

No comments:

Post a Comment