Remote controlled

It has been a bit since the last update, so here's a quick wrap-up...
The hands-free training is showing first effects. I'm dreaming more than usual. At first, the dreams were not of a sexual nature, but i remember one dream on Friday night, were i was trying on different chastity-belts and the night after, i dreamed of cross-dressing. I don't know in which context this was, but i take it as a good sign and hope to have more dreams of that kind.

Yesterday i found a small package from Domina Shelle in my mailbox. Her panties had arrived! There was a little card included that contained the instructions to slip into my maid-uniform and kneel while i sniff them. Her scent, mixed with Her perfume instantly made me horny and i had a hard time resisting to touch myself. I'm looking forward to our next call, where She'll use my magnetic cuffs to tie me up remotely and tease me while i'll have Her panties on my face.

Speaking of the remote controlled toys... i have started to put everything into a nice case with a proper webpage to control them and i'm adding more options. I'm documenting it on a seperate page.
Lady Helena is already keen to have me under Her control. She said, i'm in much trouble in our next session. I love the kind of trouble She means...!

No comments:

Post a Comment