Puppy training

I gave Domina Shelle the chance to also extract a gift code from me, because i thought i shouldn't spoil Lady Helena without spoiling Her, too. I didn't expect, how easy it would be for Her...
She had allowed me to beg for a pair of Her panties where She had cum in and i also begged Her to be allowed to sign with 'maid marta' again (She had me sign with my puppy-name since a while and i was missing being maid marta...). So She just told me, that if i want that, i have to show Her, how much i love Her and give Her the code. I hadn't accepted that, but there's nothing to argue about Her approach, She's always right... so i didn't hesitate to give Her the code.

Yesterday morning, i had an email from Her and She thanked me and sent me Her new file Tranceformation - Sissy Puppy for free and also the new session for Her contracted slaves.
The later one is called 'Trigger Hand wash' and i listened to it in the afternoon. In this session, Domina Shelle conditions me to associate washing my hands with pleasing Her. There were amnesia triggers involved, so i can't remember more details and when i woke up, i didn't notice any changes.

This morning, i found another email from my Owner. She used my commitment to be Her volunteer to ask me to pay for Her nail appointment. I'm not into findom, but i love to do that for Her once in a while and She never abuses this.
After lunch, i started to clean my flat. I wasn't very motivated at first, but as soon as my hands got wet, i suddenly was very motivated. This is probably due to the trigger. I spent more then two hours with cleaning and then took photos for my cleaning-report.

Afterwards, i finally listened to the puppy-training file. Its only 15 minutes long, so i was surprised by how powerful it is. I soon found myself barking and behaving like a puppy. I was not playing along, i really felt like Her puppy! Then She told me, that using furniture feels wrong for a dog and She told me to sit on the floor. I obeyed Her instructions and sat like a dog, with my paws up and tongue hanging out. I was panting and eagerly waiting for Her next command.
She had me play dead next and then laying on my back before She began to wake me up while giving me post-hypnotic suggestions and making me horny.
I couldn't wait to be woken, because She had told me to hump a pillow afterwards. The moment the file ended, i wiped the headphones off with my paw, used my teeth to get a pillow into position and then began to hump it. I was panting again and slightly drooling with my tongue hanging out.
I still need explicit permission from my Owner to cum and so i couldn't make a mess like She had allowed in the file. I just humped until i lost interest.

In the past, files where i was told to do something afterwards didn't work as good as the ones that contain mental conditioning, but this one was different. I love it! I have asked Domina for a call where we do some puppy-play and i'm already looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment