A mean trigger

It's always a great start into the day to wake up and find a new email from one of my superiors and today, i had one from Lady Helena. After our session on Tuesday, i had told there, that having clothespins on my tongue is another thing that i can stand very long, hoping that She'll push my limits a bit again like She did with the tweezer clamps.
She understood my indirect begging and i think She's as keen to expand my pain threshold as i am.
I think, i have impressed Her a bit with my suffering, because She not only allowed me to participate in Her boot-camp, but She wrote that i have to. I'm so happy that She'll let me take part, although Her wording sounded like She is not going to go easy on me...
I thanked Her immediately and also suggested a little game that will bring me to my limits on Tuesday. I'm going to put a gift-card on a web-page, protect it with a code and if She can make me tell Her the code, the gift-card is Her's.
She loves the idea and left no doubt, that i will tell Her. I know, that i have no chance and that She won't show mercy, but i will try to resist as long as possible.

There are also new sessions to listen to. Domina has released SissyGasm and a session for Her contracted slaves. I haven't listened to them yet, but from the description, i get that SissyGasm will increase the arousal i feel from stimulating my nipples. This might come handy on Tuesday...

Lady Helena has also released a new file and this is the reason why i haven't listened to the other sessions afterwards like i had planned. In Masturbator, She installed a new trigger that, like the name of the session suggests, causes me to masturbate regardless where and in what situation i am. That alone would have been great, but the trigger also makes me unable to stop until i cum.
This put me in quite a predicament after She woke me up and triggered me, since Domina Shelle forbid me to cum before Christmas and only with Her explicit permission. Her commands override Lady Helena's instructions and so i found myself stroking and stroking, but being unable to cum.
The temptation was high to just cum, confess and accept the punishment, but my body obeyed perfectly and let me slow down in the right moments without me having conscious control over it.
It took more than two hours before i was able to stop. I knew, that i needed to do something to prevent me from starting again and so i put on three pairs of tight latex shorts, a catsuit and over that another catsuit made from thick rubber. I cuddled up under a latex sheet and spent the rest of the evening in state between trance and being awake, my mind full of kinky thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment