Don't challenge Lady Helena

Before i start with today's events, let me quickly tell what happened yesterday... when i returned home, there was a new email from my Owner in my inbox. I wasn't waiting for any reply, so i was very curious. When i read the email, i was in for a surprise. Domina Shelle replied to an email that She had me write while waking up from trance a few days earlier. I had completely forgotten about that! I remembered again writing "my mind belongs to You, Domina", but i still don't remember any suggestions that let me forget about it...

Today was the big day where Lady Helena would torture a code for a gift-card out of me. I was exited about this since we had made the appointment a week ago, but after i had set up everything and was waiting for Her, i got more nervous with every minute. Then i saw Her go online and there was no way back for me. She told me to kneel on a hard surface with clamps on my balls and mantra until She called. That nothing unusual as a start of a session, so i calmed down a bit.

I think i was already kneeling for 10 minutes when She finally called and She informed me right away, that She would get the code before She would even let me lay down. At that point i was still determined to stay strong and not give up too easy, but Lady Helena gave me no chance at all. She knew exactly, that i was expecting a slow torture while being tied to my bed, but She didn't grant me that comfort.
She had me apply nipple-clamps, those nasty ones that She had used last week and that i fear. I don't know why, but i put them on the very tip off my nipples... Then She told me to remove the clamps on my balls and while She was counting to 10, i had to slap my balls with every number. It hurt, but i was still able to resist and when Lady Helena asked me, i refused to give Her the code.
"OK, I have all day... and we'll increase the count every time..." was Her answer. And with that, She started to count to 20. I had already noticed last week, that i deliver harder slaps than i would do on my own, when Lady Helena instructs me and so, i was moaning with every hit. I could tell by Her giggling, that She was enjoying my suffering immensely and before the set was over, i had given up any hopes to be able to win. But there was still a little resistance inside me and so i kept refusing to give Her to code.
The next set was 30. Well, not really 30... After 29, Lady Helena started over at 21. She kept repeating numbers, jumped back and i quickly lost count... by the time the set was done, my knees hurt badly and i tried my luck by offering Her the first number of the code for a little rest for my knees, but She refused. She had found a weak spot and was using that against me.

We were about half through the next set, 40 strokes, when i suddenly heared Lady Helena talk to someone. "I'm torturing Your little maid marta right now...". She was talking to my beloved Owner!
When She put Domina Shelle on speaker and i could hear Her greeting me, all the pain was forgotten for a moment, but only until i heared Lady Helena ask Domina Shelle to say 21. I knew what to do when i heared the number and i hit extra hard for my Owner.
Lady Helena turned off the speaker and they talked for a few moments, letting me suffer in my uncomfortable position, then the counting went on. I lost track, how many times Lady Helena skipped back to 31, but every time She did, a moan of desperation escaped my mouth. I was only waiting for this set to be over. I was broken and when Lady Helena asked, i gave up and told Her the code.

She finally allowed to to give my knees a rest and once i was sitting, the pain from the clamps returned to my focus. I begged to take them off and Lady Helena granted my wish. I had them on for about 20 minutes and taking them off was the worst pain i ever felt on my nipples!
I had learned my lesson: "Don't challenge Lady Helena"

Lady Helena finished the call by letting me tie myself down, with my feet spread and my hands above my head. She activated the electromagnet, fixating my hands to the headboard and began hypnotizing me. I had made sure, that i was unable to reach the cable, so my only way out was to either wait for Her releasing me or cutting my wrist-cuffs, something i would avoid at all costs.
After taking me into trance and paralyzing me, She pinned my head and waist down with additional hypnotic restraints and let me drift off into sleep as She ended the call and released my hands.
I fantasized for a while about Her teasing me, like She had instructed, but soon, my nipples woke me up. They still hurt like they were clamped and i can still feel a slight pain 90 minutes later. Last week, they were still a little sore after three days, how long will it be this time?

Despite all the suffering, this was an amazing session (or was it because of the suffering?). Lady Helena has pushed my limits again and surprised me with Her wicked ways. She was playful the whole time, but never left a doubt that She's in charge and not to be messed with! I'm already looking forward to next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment