New chastity commitment

Domina Shelle had teased me for a couple of days about being locked up in mental chastity again. In my first replies, i wrote that i like being locked up and that i couldn't wait, but She kept teasing me. This went on until i started to beg for it and She seemed to have waited for that, because this evening, i received Her reply in which She told me that i'll have to beg to be unlocked and that She knows, that i'll wait as long as i can.
She didn't phrase that last part as a command, but it feels like one and at the same time, i take it as a challenge. I committed myself to stay locked up for the rest of the year and i'll probably make a new commitment then...
I reinforced my chastity by listening to Brain Fried at bed-time. I'm not sure whether i fell asleep or if i only went very very deep, but i remember only the first and last minutes of the file...
I also asked Domina Shelle for permission to start with the Hands Free series again. Cumming hands-free on command sounds intriguing and i already had tried the series a year ago, but that time i got stuck, because i had no success with having a wet dream which would be required to proceed to the last part. I think, this might have been because i was following Domina's stroking instructions and hope to have more success while being locked up...

No comments:

Post a Comment