Total amnesia

My weekend-assignment ended on Sunday evening and I sent a report to my Owner this morning. I pondered a bit about asking for permission to stroke or edge, but since I had forgotten to do a few tasks of the assignment, I decided against. While I'm really desperate to stroke a bit, I also enjoy this feeling of being denied and I don't feel any desire to cum.

In the evening, I listened to Misdirected again. Even though I knew what was coming, most of the recording felt like I had never listened to it before. All the details seemed new and during the induction, I had the impression, that I wouldn't be able to wake up and stop what was happening, even if I had wanted to. I loved, how helpless this made me feel and realizing this helped me to fall even quicker.
After I woke up, it once again felt like there was a blockade in my mind, that prevented me to try and think about what had happened. It seemed like the memories were pushed farther away the more I tried to grasp them and soon, all the detail were gone.
I remember noticing something during the induction that I thought would be worth to write about and I actively tried to remember it, but now, I have no clue, what that was. It's feels awesome to be controlled like this and I love my Owner for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment