Blue balled

The Farm Assignment kept me pretty busy today. When i returned home from work, i quickly had some dinner and then started with listening to Mistress of Minds. It's a strong brainwashing file as well as a very erotic fantasy.
After being taken into trance, i found myself at a beautiful beach, still being taken deeper and deeper by the sound of the sea as the story unfolded. It continued with me finding and old lamp in the sand and when i rubbed the sand off it, the Mistress of the lamp appeared.
I'm not going to tell anything about what happened next, because this would spoil some of the surprise, but toward the end, i found myself lying on a bed, experiencing an intense rush of pleasure.
My whole body was trembling, almost on the edge of orgasm while i was repeating what Domina told me. She kept me there until i thought, i wouldn't be able to take it any second longer. Then She finally began to count and when She reached the number 3, i had a mind orgasm like never before. I hadn't touched at all during the session, but this orgasm was more intense then any full orgasm i have had before.
My perception of time was distorted at that point, but i think, that i lay there, twitching in pleasure, for at least 20 seconds. This experience felt like having multiple orgasms at once, just without ejaculating. When Domina Shelle started to wake me up, i didn't want to leave. I wanted to stay in that blissful post-orgasmic state and i couldn't follow Her pace of counting me up from sleep. I had to literally shake it off to be able to return to my normal live, or how She called it, the illusion of it.

Another task for today was to keep my cock hard for at least 60 minutes, in four sessions of 15 minutes, while thinking and fantasizing about things, Domina had prescribed. I wished, i had started with that before listening, this would have allowed for a longer break between sessions, but so, i had to do all of them with only short beaks in between. Domina had only allowed an edge at the end of the last session and so, i only stroked fast enough to keep my cock hard during the first 15 minutes.
During the next two sessions, i could not stand the slow stroking and i had to go faster, always being careful, not to get close to the edge. I took a little longer break before the last session and started slow again, carefully getting myself to the edge during the 15 minutes. Domina had allowed me to choose, what to do next. When i read this instruction, i had decided, not to cum, because my last orgasm was just a week ago and i'm just back to an aroused and submissive state. But while i was stroking, i felt that urge to just do that few fast strokes more and let the tension out, but i managed to resist.

Needless to say, that i was quite blue-balled after having that intense mind-orgasm and stroking for more than an hour, but that's what i love my Owner for. Without Her guidance, i would never be able to experience these prolonged heights of pleasure. She has helped me so much to develop my self-control. Thank You, Domina Shelle!

No comments:

Post a Comment