Farm Assignment

Domina Shelle has released a new Farm Assignment. I had been looking forward to it, since She had announced it. Like the previous times, there are several small assignments for each day, as well as one or more files to listen to.
One of today's files was part 8 of Shelle's School for men, one of the few chastity recordings that I didn't know already. I lay down in the evening and listened and after the induction had taken me down deeply, a bell rang and it was time to be taught by my sexy teacher.
I don't recall exactly, in which order things happened, but at one point, Domina told me to stroke while counting up to 10. With each number, i got closer to the edge, expecting to be allowed to cum on 10, but then, Domina told me to stop at the last moment. I had expected that a bit initially, but while counting, She made me get the impression, that She would let me cum before locking me in chastity. She did that a second time later and once again, She managed to light some hope to be allowed to cum while She was counting.

While Domina was talking about chastity and the effects it has on a slave, it felt, like She was reading my mind. I had experienced exactly what she described after She had allowed me to cum last week. Feeling less obedient, being lazy and craving to be denied more. It had taken me a few days until I was fully back to 'slave-mode' and listening to this recording came at the perfect time.
Of course, She didn't wake me up without locking me in mental chastity. Like several times before, I'll be unable to stroke my cock without permission for the next week, but there's one addition this time... whenever I will touch my cock, i will be counting up to 30 fast and then let go of it. So, whenever i will use the bathroom or shower, i will be reminded of my virtual chastity cage.

This has been an awesome start into my week on Domina Shelle's Farm and I'm looking forward for what's to come...!

No comments:

Post a Comment